How do I send you the personalization information?
So, you want to order a personalized stamp but you're not sure how to get that information to me? Go ahead and fill up your cart and check out right here. During the checkout process there should be a space to leave a note for seller. If you don't see it, not a big deal, just email me the personalization information.
Will there be a proof?
Be sure to watch your email box for a proof for your stamp! I will only have your stamp made AFTER I have your approval of the proof. I will be sending your proof to your paypal email. If I don't get a reply after an extended period of time, I may have to cancel your order.
What if there is a mistake on my stamp?
Stamps will only be made from approved proofs, so please check the proof carefully. If the proof was approved and the stamp looks like the proof, you will have to pay for a corrected stamp.
How long will it take?
I like to say from proof approval to your US mailbox will be about 10 days. During the holidays though, we are all at the mercy of the USPS.
What are your shipping options?
All items are automatically shipped the cheapest way possible, first class mail. This option includes basic tracking but does not include insurance. I will not be held responsible for damaged or lost packages.
If you would like to add insurance to your order, you may choose the priority mail upgrade which includes up to $50 insurance.
What is the difference between a PERSONALIZED and a CUSTOM stamp?
A personalized stamp is one of the existing stamps in my shop that indicates a line or more that can be personalized with your name or address or other information. The options and prices are pretty straightforward in the shop.
- If you have an existing high quality (500ppi+) black and white (not grayscale) digital image in .png, .bmp, .ai, .eps format that you own the rights to use, you can choose MAKE A STAMP FROM YOUR EXISTING DIGITAL IMAGE.
- If you want a custom text stamp, you can choose MAKE A STAMP OF CUSTOM TEXT.
- If you want a custom image/text stamp, you can choose MAKE A STAMP OF CUSTOM IMAGE AND TEXT.
Can you make me a stamp from...
- My signature? yes
- My black and white line drawing? yes
- My logo that I own? yes
- My black and white vector image? yes
- My favorite words/saying? yes
- My photograph? maybe
I keep getting stray ink where I don't want it!
1. Ink your stamp (pat, pat, pat, not squish)
2. Look at your stamp and make sure the ink coverage is even, add more ink of necessary.
3. Hold the edges of the block and stamp firmly and evenly. Do not squeeze or squish.